The FLEXmax family of charge controllers are the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from fangpusun. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30%compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60Amps or 80Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by fangpusun, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80-character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allow FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivalled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Full Power Output in Ambient Temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
- Built-in 128 days of Data Logging
- Fully Network Integrated and Programmable
- Text LCD display for operating parameters, fault messages, self-test
- Menu-driven operation
- Programming by buttons
- Compliant with European Standards (CE)
- RoHS compliant
- ISO 9001
Made in China